21 February 2010

Tigre, BA, Colonia, Montevideo, BA again, Asunción, La Paz, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada, Ft. Lauderdale, Detroit, Philly!!

Just so you can keep up, these are the travel plans-

Tigre - a river town in Argentina 45 minutes north of Buenos Aires, where I will meet my girl Victoria for a night until we head down to
BsAs!!! - I am so jazzed to go back to this city as I could not get enough last time I was there. It's definitely going to be different without Tori but I'm still expecting many good meals and sunrises. This is also where I will meet Mom and Steve who are coming down here on the 5th of March.
Colonia - a quaint little Uruguayan town on the way to Monty-V
Montevideo - to show them how I lived (beer bottle depository, food stamp office, free clinic, beach)
BsAs - to hang out a little bit more until I take a very long bus to
Asunción - the capital of Paraguay where I will see my first South American friends Diana and Nati! Fun fact - the unnecessarily long, actual name of this city is "La Muy Noble y Leal Ciudad de Nuestra Señora Santa María de la Asunción."
La Paz - to meet Josh and do the Camino de la Muerte (death road), a 40mile downhill bike ride on a skinny, half-unpaved road from the highest city in South America into the Amazon
Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada - two weeks in paradise for a wedding of someone I've never met
Ft. Lauderdale - to visit my dad and various other family members who reside in and around Ft. Lauderdale proper
Detroit - just a layover on my way back to Philly, but it sounds pretty bad ass, huh? although, now that I think about it, I don't think it can compare with Colombia
Philly!!!!!!! - April 22, I come home to no job, no money, no place to live but I couldn't be happier

No comments:

Post a Comment