18 October 2009

subte



I'm a little blurry on the details, but from what I understand, Montevideo once tried to build a subway system. Most likely due to a lack of money, it didn't work out. The main station still stands right by my house and instead of letting it become a dark, damp and dangerous underground lair, they've converted it into an art gallery full of wonderfully peculiar things.


This is kind of what it looked like when Abby and I emptied the drawer where we kept unidentified wires and cords.


This is now the second photo of a toilet on my blog.


I think this was some sort of social commentary on sports.


A bin full of shit, including but not limited to, an Everything but the Girl CD.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Francesca! We here in the USA are envious of the adventures you are having!

    Have fun and be safe! Your mother made me say that last line....

    Joe O'Brien
    CCIU

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha if only our junk drawer had been so artistic...
    a

    ReplyDelete